Monday 7 May 2012


Hello and welcome to Innersound Ancestry's latest posting.

I have been working with the Innersound Ancestry method for five years and have seen time and time again how a knowledge of the basics of traditional eastern medicine can greatly help us manage our health. Last time I posted some of the theory behind traditional oriental medicine. If you have read this you will have a deeper understanding as to what is happening to the people in the testimonials I am posting today.

Innersound Ancestry Team




I used to suffer from stress, backache, indigestion, low energy and a host of minor problems.
Right from the start of training, I felt a strong tingling in my hands, together with sensations of
heat, to the point of sweating and periods of tiredness alternating with very high energy levels.
After about 6 months, my backaches disappeared and to date have not returned. After 20-odd
years of pain, I am, needless to say, very pleased !
Also, a constant pain in my left knee has gone. It was a sports injury which refused to heal for
over 10 years. In my experience, Qi Training, as well as clearing physical problems, also clears
mental and emotional difficulties, though this seems to work more slowly.
To get results takes commitment, but the more I train, the more progress I make. The bottom
line is – it works!
Roger, 56 – Kent

I work as cabin crew for Aer Lingus and as all crew know, back pain, IBS, sinusitis are among
the many ailments commonplace in our profession. Being quite under pressure to keep our
sickness to a minimum does not help our recovery. I came upon Innersound Ancestry while at a back
expo and the effects were instant, it’s wonderful. I can’t recommend it enough, the Masters’
kindness and magical ability melts the pain away. At work I feel energised and pain free, fellow
crew and passengers alike notice the difference. It should be mandatory in in-flight briefings!
Nessa, 34 – Dublin

My baby daughter Fia was born with severe medical problems, not least a heart condition. At
3 and half months old Fia had open heart surgery. The heart surgery was successful but there
were still many on-going medical issues. We first found Innersound when Fia was 8 months
old. I explained Fia’s medical problems and none of it fazed the masters. The masters were
hugely generous and compassionate from the beginning.
They gave invaluable treatments to a sick baby and an exhausted mum. As a mother of a sick
baby, I sometimes felt alone and bereft, but at Innersound, Fia and I were embraced by a
group of people who have dedicated their lives to helping others and that is just what they did
for Fia and myself when we most needed it.
I am particularly grateful to Master Lee and Master Park as I shall never forget one day when
Fia was 2 years old and had developed a dangerously high temperature and had been vomiting
since early morning. This was not unusual for Fia, but her temperature was higher than ever
before and I felt frightened. Just in that moment as I prepared to take Fia to A&E yet again,
Master Park contacted me and urged me to bring Fia in to see them. Fia’s temperature raged
even higher on the tube and she became weaker and more despondent.
It was then I witnessed what can only be described as a miracle. Master Lee immediately
took Fia in for a treatment and began to work on her as I sat nervously back and waited. At
that point Fia was too weak to even cry or make any protest. It was literally only minutes into
the treatment when Fia started to show some sign of energy for the first time that day. Five
minutes later she was sitting up and laughing and her temperature had returned to normal.
The Masters prepared food for her and Fia was able to eat it without vomiting.
For any mother or father who has ever had a sick child in their arms, you will fully understand
and appreciate my level of gratitude towards Master Lee and Master Park and the entire Innersound
Organisation. All I can say is bless each and everyone of the masters and may their
incredible kindess, devotion and skill be available to all who need it. The masters have sacrificed
a lot to live the life they do and we can only thank and applaud them for it.

No comments:

Post a Comment