Wednesday 2 May 2012


Hello and welcome to the latest Innersound Ancestry posting.

 As you will note if you read my last post I am now sharing some people's stories of their experience with our method, having previously covered a lot of the theory behind what we do, which I will go into in greater depth at a later date. it is my hope that these strories inspire you to find out more about the Innersound Ancestry method.

regards,
Innersound Ancestry Team.


  “I discovered Innersound Ancestry over 11 years ago and I am still a trainee.  I was already on a journey of self development and was just looking for a qigong class when I came across their flyer in my local Health shop. I went along to the Centre which at that time was on City Road, near Shoreditch and met Master Marie Park, who ran the Centre.  I was very keen to start classes after she explained things to me and how the training involved classes like qigong plus a lot of other things.

I had previously tried other forms of meditation and therapies but I quickly realised how unique this practice was and how real and accessible the energy was. One evening as I sat in the reception area I felt a wave of warm and benevolent energy around me which was flowing from the training hall where a chanting class was taking place - this really inspired me as I was not very sensitive at the time.

When I started training I suffered from lethargy and also had emotional issues. There were a lot of problems in the later part of my childhood because my father was quite difficult and demanding. My parents got divorced when I was in my late teens and I was left with a lot of emotional baggage and self esteem issues. I had therefore spent many years reading self- development books (which focused on healing yourself from an emotional angle). However, as I worked through the Qi training classes and the meditation sessions I could see that I was able to process my emotional baggage more easily and effectively. I found the meditation skills and principles of reflection then forgiving and releasing etc very helpful and nurturing and that the ability to simultaneously process things on an energetic level was more swiftly shifting my emotional stuff.

After I did my first set of ancestor healing I saw how my training experience became a lot deeper and I was a lot calmer. My life also flowed/worked itself out a lot better and I felt more supported.

When my mother became ill with cancer many years ago I also felt the benefit of my practice.  I was able to summons up strength, courage and compassion to help nurse her and also able to comfort my siblings. When she later passed away I also felt the impact of the training.  I will always remember how - on the way to the church while driving in the car following the hearse - me and my four sisters all felt like there was a bubble of nurturing, bright benevolent energy around and above us.  Then when we arrived at the church many relatives and friends said how special the church service was and many kept referring to it as the wedding rather than funeral.

As a result of my continuous training I no longer have to carry around the emotional baggage of my childhood. I can instead focus on the more present challenges like work, relationships, refining my spirit etc. My energy levels have improved and are much more balanced. I am generally in a state of peace and calm and my confidence has gone from strength to strength.   I have also noticed how over the years the level synchronicity and support in my life has increased. I feel so blessed to have discovered Innersound Ancestry and I am so grateful to all the master for their unconditional kindness and support.”
Ronke Boyle, age 42, July 2010

No comments:

Post a Comment