Friday 1 June 2012

Hello and welcome to Innersound Ancestry. Today I will be posting some people's experiences with Innersound Ancestry. Hope you enjoy these people's stories. If this interests you please also take a look at Innersound Review and Innersound Recharge also.

Regards,

Innersound Ancestry Team


I completed 73 days ancestor training in total. 24 days for 4 lines alongside 49 days for my mum who passed away in March 2007, and then a further 24 days for my mum. With M.E., dizziness and other medical problems I found the ancestor training very tough; in terms of the pure practicalities of shopping, cooking and the more frequent travel with heavy bags alongside feeling very ill.

Despite these problems I am so pleased that I completed the ancestor training – the benefits have been enormous. I now have much more energy than before and am able to do a lot more in my day. My dizziness has reduced dramatically and emotionally I feel happier than I’ve probably ever felt before! The improvements in my health and emotional states mean I now feel even more stable and contented than before.

         I have never been a spiritual person, however experiences  I underwent both during ceremony and outside of them , alongside the obvious transformations in my health and happiness have led me to have a much greater belief in the spiritual aspect of our existence.

         I have not noticed any particular changes in my family members, however they have certainly noticed the improvements in my health and happiness.                                 


Victoria 34 Surrey

after last night’s ceremony all the pain in my stomach disappeared.  Instead of physical pain I just felt slightly sad.

I have done quite a bit of family healing.  Over the two years that I have been doing it my level of anxiety has vastly reduced and my health improved greatly.  The stomach problems have greatly reduced.  I am calmer and able to cope with situations I would not have been able to before.  I no longer feel the overriding and unexplained terror at normal situations.

I have found that my relationships with other people have improved greatly, particularly my sister.  We barely spoke to each other for years as our relationship was very difficult.  Now, the problems in our relationship seem to have gone.  Her health also seems to have improved.

My husband’s problems seem to have reduced.  He seems calmer and more directed, and much more able to work and progress in his career. 

Ruth Manchester

No comments:

Post a Comment