Monday 18 June 2012

Hello and welcome to the latest posting from Innersound Ancestry. Today we will be continuing to look at Norman's experience with the Innersound Ancestry Method. We hope you enjoy these posts. If you do please take a look at Innersound Review.

Kind regards,

Innersound Ancestry Team


To be honest I  was never very motivated to do the training classes but always enjoyed Qi Energy Treatments. With Innersound Ancestry I was lucky enough to have family members do the ceremonies and I attended a few. I quite enjoyed them but didn't think much about it. Firstly my partner did 24 days and then 100 days ceremony for us both. We then moved from London to Dorset and so we stopped going to the centre. 
It was a couple of years after we had left london that on one of my rare meetings with my estranged son that Innersound ancestry came up again. I found that my son, independantly from me, had been attending Innersound Ancestry. Being with Innersound Ancestry helped us to heal our relationship. Before doing the Innersound Ancestry method my son and I barely spoke but since doing the training we now get on very well.
I also found out that my son had been using the Innersound Ancestry method for his half brother. My second eldest son had had terrible problems with drug addiction and mental health problems which led to him committing suicide at age 26. This was something that of course weighed very heavily on me. I felt quite shaken up when I found that my son had been doing ceremonies for his half brother and wasn't that happy as it brought up such difficult memories. But when I started to think about my deceased son I realised that over the previous months a big change had occured for me. I had, since my son's death, suffered from recurring nightmares about him but these had changed so that if I did dream about him they were now positive dreams.

Norman 76 Dorset

No comments:

Post a Comment