Tuesday 19 June 2012

Hello and welcome to the latest post from Innersound Ancestry. It is our aim  to share people's positive experiences with the Innersound Ancestry Method. Innersound Ancestry is a spiritual practise that can profoundly change people's lives for the better. We hope you enjoy these people's stories. If you do you may also like Innersound Revive

regards,

Innersound Ancestry Team

I had my first Innersound Qi Treatment in the Summer of 2009. One of my work colleagues had tried a treatment at the Devon County Show and recommended it to me. So I went along to the centre in Exeter. I had been missing a lot of time at work through ill health and was worried about losing my job, so I was worried enough to try something that I wouldn't normally try. Working in a hospital I had always relied on Western medicine but when I started getting problems that the Doctors' couldn't fix I was forced to look elsewhere.
When I arrived at the centre I was quite nervous, not knowing what to expect. I explained to the practitioner that I was suffering from burn out and chest problems, getting recurrent chest problems and having difficulty controlling my asthma. she explained that my problems were due to energetic blockages, which I thought, coming from a scientific background, sounded a bit far fetched. But I decided to go with it and hope for the best. I found the treatment quite painful and afterwards I felt dizzy and disorientated and had to sit for a long time in the reception area. I went home thinking I wouldn't return. That night I slept very heavily and the following day felt stronger than usual and my chest felt clearer.

Paulette, 57 Devon

No comments:

Post a Comment