Friday 8 June 2012

Hello and welcome to the latest posting from Innersound Ancestry. Innersound Ancestry is a system of spiritual developement. the cornerstone of this system is respecting ancestral spirits through ceremonial practise, as is common around the world but is foreign to most western cultures. Here is the story of another person who benefitted from this system. If you find this interesting please also take a look at Innersound Review and Innersound Recharge.

warm regards,

Innersound Ancestry Team

I had never thought much about my health when I was younger as I never had to. I played sports at high school including wrestling and was a very good swimmer. I started acting at college and got the bug. I persued an acting career in the states, where I was born, but then emigrated to London marrying an English girl.
 As most people know a lot of actors drink to calm their nerves before going on stage. I  myself never suffered from stage fright but got into the habit of drinking with my friends in the acting fraternity and over time developed a habit I couldn't control.At my worst I was drinking a bottle of spirits a day and smoked heavily aswell. Due to my alcoholism my marriage failed and I became estranged from my children. My ability to work also suffered so I eventually decided enough is enough and went into rehab. After I had dried out I found that I had damaged my body. I had asthma,eczema and suffered from fatigue and candida. I also had a stiff neck from a wrestling injury. So from the age of forty I found I no longer had the robust health I had as a young man and needed to do something about it. I have tried many different things down the years to try to manage my health with varying levels of success. Accupunture, chineses herbs, Ayurveda, alexander technique, you name it I've done it. Having lost my family and couldn't get work as I had become too unreliable I started on a spiritual path and became a follower of Bhagwan Shree Rajneesh for ten years. During this period I kept trying to regain my health trying all kinds of weird and wonderful things in the states at the ashram in Oregon and also in Pune, India. Having lived a very free and easy life for ten years without any discipline or structure I slipped back into my old habits and soon found myself drinking again. Becoming disillusioned with myself and the movement I left and returned to the U.K. It was then that I had my first profound experiences with Innersound Qi Treatment and Innersound Ancestry.

Norman 76 Dorset

No comments:

Post a Comment